The wooden chair is a very flexible furniture. It can be painted or stained and can be changed to match any type of decorative cushions or cushion. Repair wooden chairs tend to be refreshed on the surface the appearance of complete or change the furniture to match with other furniture in the room.
The following is a specific operation:
- Trisodium phosphate (TSP), a clean wooden chair. TSP, dull any and surface gloss of the chair to remove any residue.
- Medium sandpaper sand the chair. Sand the wood and remove the original finish. If you are planning to stain furniture, continue grinding until you get to bare wood. Draw a simple and rough surface of the chair to make it better able to accept paint. With a damp rag to wipe off all sanding dust.
- Switch to fine sandpaper. The sand timber, until the entire wooden chair is soft to the touch. Fine sandpaper will streamline the medium sandpaper to leave any small scratches. Wipe off the sanding dust with a damp rag. If you intend to paint the chair, skip this step.
- Immersed in clean and brush the stain lightly chair. Stain with a clean rag to wipe off the excess. Repeat this process until you have covered the entire chair. Add more coats dyed deepen completed. If you intend to paint the chair, skip this step.
- Good quality acrylic paint paint wooden chairs. Dipped in a small decorative brush to paint. Use enough paint to avoid strokes, but not so much paint, puddles and create drip trademark. Thin coat of paint covered chair. Let the paint dry. The application of paint extra coats. Skip this step if you are already coated with a chair.
- Coated with a polyurethane finish chair. Cleaning brush, apply to the finish. Matt, satin or gloss. Third, to protect furniture. Allows the finish to dry before handling the wooden chair overnight.